#1 Hospital Software in riyadh-saudi-arabia | HIMS System | Cloudpital is here to modernize the operation of hospitals. With the help of best brains in the market Cloudpital has come up with the solution that will revolutionize the working of a hospital, because we care for you and we know that your business is saving lives. Deployment of EMR Software in riyadh-saudi-arabia in any industry or multi-national enterprise is not a new thing. In fact it is very common because of the advantages of ERP Software, it brings a certain modernization in the management also brings major improvement in utilization and planning of resources. However, hospitals are still out of the game they are still adapted to the ancient techniques of resource handling and planning. If we consider the operational work of hospitals then we’ll come to know that deployment of #1 Hospital Software in riyadh-saudi-arabia | HIMS System | Cloudpital is much needed for hospitals.
Benefits of Hospital Software in riyadh-saudi-arabia | HIMS System | Cloudpital:
- Minimum Manpower requirements.
- Instant information retrieval.
- Efficient treatment decisions.
- Sharing of information among healthcare specialists globally.
- Complete access to digital images online through web based HMIS.
- Cost saving for the promoters.
- Remote access for the stakeholders which include patients.
- CloudPital HMIS offer the online appointment scheduling.
- Online payment option through ecommerce for payment gateways.
- Support for online claims processing for the cashless patients.
CloudPital HMIS offers different management tools like EMR which is like an audit trail of doctors that are encountered with patients. Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Software in riyadh-saudi-arabia represents an innovative way in hospitals to treat their patients. EMR includes the past history, doctor’s prescription details and distant consultant’s opinion through the use of Tele-radiology and digital imaging. You are going to get all vital information in the system which is easily retrievable for timely decision making.
Modules of Hospital Software in riyadh-saudi-arabia | HIMS System | Cloudpital
CloudPital HMIS system is a modular, flexible and off the shelf software which allows you to choose modules of your requirements. Modules which are included in our HMIS are:
- Registration and Enquiry Management.
- Appointment & Queue Management.
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE).
- Electronic Medical Records (EMR) with Document management System (DMS).
- Casualty & Emergency Management.
- In-patient Admission-Discharge-Transfer(ADT) Management.
- Pharmacy Management.
- Pathology Lab Software.
- Laboratory Information System.
- Radiology Information System and Nuclear Medicine.
- PACS Radiology (DICOM Compliance).
- Operation Theatres Scheduling and Management.
- Nursing and Ward Management.
- Blood Bank Management.
- Service Order Processing.
- Ambulance Services Management.
- Bed Census Management.
- Quality Assurance and Monitoring.
- Stores and Inventory Management.
- Financial Accounting System.
- TPA Management.
- Patient Referral System.
- HRM and Payroll System.
- Employee Self Service (portal).
- Employee Performance Management.
- Inventory & Purchase Management.
- Duty Roster Management.
- Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation.
- Dietary Management.
- Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD Management).
- Housekeeping and Laundry Management.
- Biomedical Waste Management.
- Management Information System (MIS).
#1 Hospital Software in riyadh-saudi-arabia | HIMS System | Solution | Company
All modules of #1 Hospital Software in riyadh-saudi-arabia | HIMS System | Cloudpital are integrated and they possess ability to share and complete information in complete organization in real time. You are going to automate the work flow, manage storage and retrieve information centrally for achieving paperless environment.
Cloudpital offers lab management software in riyadh-saudi-arabia the laboratory and medical devices interfacing for the removal of manual intervention. Bar codes are generated which are used at various stages like labeling and identification of patients and laboratory samples etc. All the information is communicated and exchanges through external entities by the use of standards for communication which exist for different data formats and message types and communication techniques.