InsureQlik was founded in 2007 with headquarters in Melbourne, saudi-arabia. We have 8 offices world-wide with more than 300 engineers to build enterprise products and services. InsureQlik is highly effective insurance platform which include the components for policy, rating, billing, claims, underwriting, policy holder portals and others.
- Increase the personal lines closing ratio with home, auto and other quotations
- Increase commercial lines sales with the comprehensive industry reference tools
- Benefits plan information will let you round the accounts with the voluntary coverages and cross sell across different lines of businesses.
Retail the Customers
- We offer the system alerts to let you proactively reach to the dedicated customers.
- Access the content from the leading publishers globally to stay up to date with the industry trends and insurable risks
Increase the Profitability among customers
- Our Integrated technologies mean that the system do the perfect work. These integrated platforms let your agency gain efficiencies and become productive.
- We let you sell and service fast with the key information on few clicks
- Bind and quote the policies without re-entering the data
- Reduce the training time for new staff with quick navigation to guide the users elegantly through complex business processes
InsureQlik can be implemented as suite or as a single component. It is designed to serve the insurance brokers and manage general agents of all sizes.
Our People Are Experts for Insurance
InsureQlik people know insurance industry very well and they understand that business knowledge is as much important as the software development and that is why we make best insurance ERP software for the insurance professionals. We hire and retain the best people from all.
Proven Success at Various Clients
With many implementations at different clients globally, our experts know how to deliver the successful solutions. We are highly committed to provide exceptional customer services for the formation of lasting partnerships.